Whilst we will be able to use the hall as normal, please be aware of the following:
1. Face masks don't need to be worn in the hall under new government guidelines, however, if you feel more comfortable at our meetings wearing one, you are welcome to do so.
2.. DO NOT ATTEND if you are feeling unwell with possible Covid systems.
3. No need to socially distance.
4. Wash your hands regularly.
5. Please make sure you give your membership number and name to membership secretary or other committee member as you enter hall for meeting..
6. All the above is on the proviso that the government don’t impose restrictions in the future.